AP Gauge's LDMD 3.0 is all new and built for the shop floor
The LDMD 3.0 is the third in a line of Linear Digital Measuring Devices and offers the most current attributes Including Lightweight, Robust, Battery Operated and Adaptable to your measuring needs. Sizes include the 48″ (Measurable) and 70″ (Measurable) both Handheld Units and a Mounted unit which Measures to 110″
- Large 10 mm LCD digital Display
- Inch or Metric Operation changeable on the fly
- Absolute or Incremental modes
- Programmable Display to include Offset functions, Reference creation, Sleep timers
- System accuracy within .005″ of nominal over full travel as inspected and verified via Laser Interferometer with reports included for error compensation.
- AAA battery operated and user replaceable with simple screw driver
- Ultra smooth Actuator style Motion with preloaded bearings and ceramic shafting for maintenance free operation
- Carriage and End Plates offer Precision Locating Pins for Easy Tool Adaptation to fit your specific needs
- No loss of memory during battery change or long periods of sleep.
- 48″ at 12 lbs. and 70″ versions at 15 lbs. are Hand Held while Table mounted units measure 110″
- IP 54 Rated at the scale, IP 67 rated read head, IP 40 Rated Digital Display
American Precision Gauge, LLC
American Precision Gauge has developed a low cost, accurate solution for those longer travel measuring challenges found in manufacturing. Using Quasi-Absolute encoding technology, found in today’s machine tools, combined with a calibration system utilizing a Laser Interferometer to provide the most accurate, low cost reliable measuring device available.
PRECISION LENGTH MEASUREMENTS USING MAGNETIC ENCODING CALIPERS 48" TO 110"
Robust custom aluminium extrusion design reduces weight allowing for the unit to be easily moved around to meet any measurement needs. The programmable LCD low voltage digital display offers both inch and metric capability, as well as absolute and incremental functionality. The display carriage rides on ceramic coated precision ground shafting supporting preloaded and replacable Igus slide bearings making for an ultra-smooth and distortion free operation.
The LDMD 3.0 lends itself to Tooling adaptation through precision mounting pins and precision milled surfaces and edges on carriages and end plates. All to allow users to adapt and create tooling to meet specific needs. Use the LCD Displays program-ability to create special offsets and reference points zero resets, absolute or incremental outputs.